Sunday, June 19, 2011

Free Benjamin Moore Paint Sample

I picked up my FREE paint sample at Ace Hardware last week and tried it on a picture frame that I turned into our office dry/erase calendar.

If you go onto the Benjamin Moore Facebook page & "like" it you can print out a FREE COUPON HERE. The coupon expires June 30th.

I'm in the process of re-doing our home office and I have decided to go with Navy Blue, Gray, and White color pallet.





Picked up a new paint brush...because a girl can never have enough paint brushes:)

The brush is FABULOUS!!! It just might be better than my Purdy brush.

This is what the picture looked like "BEFORE"
I turned it into this.
YES...the calendar is from the barn days, but I will print up some stickers to go over all the horse stuff.
At least it's not sitting in my closet rolled up any more AND we were about to go buy a dry/erase board when I remembered I had this laying around, so we saved ourselves some $$. 
Pulled it apart.
Checked to see if it was a fit....
 Painted the frame with Old Navy by B.M.
Taped some foam board to the back to help with stabilizing it.

Put the back "frame" back in and it held it in place and it fit like a glove!

Now I'm about to redo the office space, looking for inexpensive shelves, desk, file cabinet, & storage boxes.




You can check out some more of my 
pins for my home office inspiration HERE!

~ Desiree ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...