Friday, June 17, 2011

A Little Trip to Naples

Okay, I've been MIA for a few days and this is why......
I took my boys to Naples, where my mother was staying at the Naples Grande Resort for a building conference. So while she was in meetings all day, I went to the beach and pool!

  And we sat pool side a lot....
I would just love to have a begonvilla arbor like this one.
Landon lived on the slide all day.
  Tanner was on his surf board all day.
 And I took a stack of House Beautiful and Better Homes & Garden magazines to read....but I did go down the slide a few times.


 I loved the large planters with the ferns.
 I think I might just have to find some of these green anthurium for the dinning room table.

 Do any of you watch Jamie Durie on The Outdoor Room? I just LOVE him!!!   Not just for his good looks or his Australian accent....shhhh don't tell my husband I said that.
 Well while driving home on I-75 I saw this.....



It totally made me think of Jamie, how he looks for architectural landscapes and buildings, then goes and builds an AMAZING back yard taking the inspiration from a larger concept like this this one. If I was trying to hide out some neighbors I would do something like this.
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun! It's been so hot here the last few days. I'd loooove to be on a waterslide Right Now!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...