Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting Ready for the FUN!!!

Well, I have been sick for a week now and I'm living on my home made chicken noodle soup.
We started to do some Halloween decorating around the house with the kids.

I think Halloween is Landon's favorite holiday.

 Some Dollar Tree items for $1.00, we will be going back today for more of the creepy cloths...I LOVE them for a $1.00!
 The pumpkin lights on the stair case.
And I had a black table cloth for events that came in handy, and my white placemats still go with the look I'm going for.

How do you like my unfinished dinning room set?? That's on the TO DO list!

NOW this is what I will be doing all week, Halloween decorating!! I have a few craft projects that we're working on right now and I'll be sharing throughout the week.

This is the best time of year:)




1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. The soup looks so good I almost wish I was sick? I love Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...