Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Inexpensive & Free ways to Decorate For Christmas

I know this post is  a little late...better late than never they say though!

Here is a FREE and quick way to decorate your counters. I used FREE tree trimmings from Home Depot, jute rope, vintage music sheets, and soup cans.
 Just wrap the soup can with paper and tie it on with jute rope.



 I sprayed the clippings with some adhesive and sprinkled them with some glitter to give a little sparkle.


 I used a container that I had from one of those Edible Arrangements and filled it with pine cones and more FREE tree trimmings.

Another simple way to jazz up those pine cones is to spray them with some adhesive and sprinkle them with Epsom salt.








I sprayed and rolled a wine bottle in some Epsom salt as well to give the bottle a snow/glass effect.




And my spiraling red and gold glittered pine cones that I made last year...LOVE them:-)



Hope this gives you some ideas for next year :-)
Linking to:
Home Stories A2Z

2 comments:

  1. A lot of great ideas, I'm gonna pin them onto my Christmas board for next year! I love your blog, come by and visit mine, I'm new to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper wrapped cans - your arrangements look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...