Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wannabe Photographer

Like many bloggers do, I have fallen in love with photography! I am not even close to being a "photographer" but I am enjoying practising and doing little photo side jobs for friends.

Well....this weekend is the big day for me!!

I will be shooting a wedding!

I am EXTREMELY nervous and afraid that I won't get any good shots!

The wedding is at 6:00 p.m. and have not done a lot of low light shots.

I have been talking to other photographers and watching a TON of Youtube videos.

I am putting together some props and decorations for the wedding though. I would much rather be doing the decor!!


You will have to wait to see the whole thing.

This was my inspiration.
via Style Me Pretty

I have several tree stumps still...knowing they would come in handy some day. That day has come!

via Style Me Pretty

via Style Me Pretty

I have been reading Style Me Pretty for some time now. It's a wedding site with lots of photos, DIY wedding decor, and much more. If you want to look at beautiful wedding photos and get some inspiration; go check it out.
Prepping for this shoot, work, Etsy shop, and mother/wife duties have kept me VERY busy the past two weeks!!

I can't wait to be done and get back to my To Do list.

I will leave you with some pictures that I took of my son a few weeks ago to practice.
 It was really windy this day and my son was not happy about taking pictures...as you can tell!




The last two are my Favorite!

Please keep your fingers crossed that I get some good shots!

Linking to:
It's Overflowing

2 comments:

  1. These are great shots. I love how they turned out.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good - cant wait to see the wedding. your son is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...