Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Tree Branches

Using live greenery is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. I filled a white pot from a left over Edible Arrangement with tree clippings.
 
I have a medium sized planter by the front door and filled it with tree trimmings and hung ornaments from it.
 
I picked up the silver magnolia leaves a few years back at Pier-1 for like $2...along with our silver paper star!
 
 






I still had some branches left, so I filled up our outside planter with some....and a few pine cones:)
 





I am almost done with the live garland around the door....this year has been a supper busy year and I just can't seem to get caught up!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...