Thursday, September 29, 2016

Neutral Fall Table Setting

I fell in love with these neutral colored flowers at Michaels and decided to use them for a Fall center piece on our dining room table. I filled a wood planter box I built out of pallets a couple years ago with the flowers, cotton, and some foliage leaves. The soft colors are so inviting and cozy. I feel like these colors could almost be used year round!


The glass blue jars, small white pumpkins on the plate, and farmhouse cloth napkins are from Target One Spot.









I had to paint and spray paint a bag of small pumpkins & squash from Michaels since I wasn't able to find any in the soft colors I wanted. These are about 2" in size.

 The bag was $9.99 but was on sale for 50% off at Michaels. I had to paint the blue since I didn't have spray paint in that color, but I had spay paint in a old white. I left the stems on the white ones when I spray painted them and just scrapped off some of the paint with my finger nail! I love the way they came out!









There were these little holes right nest to the stem of the pumpkins from the price tag, so I added a little sprig of  dried berries in the hole. I think it added a little touch of real nature to the fake pumpkin.




The little banner name tags are from Target One Spot...4 for a $1!





Hope this helps inspire you to play with your Fall décor this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...